To support its work with young carers TYKES relies on funding and financial support from a wide range of sources. This includes statutory sector grants, charitable trusts and donations.
We are grateful to the following organisations, agencies, trusts and individuals for their support:
Every year TYKES Young Carers needs to raise over £100,000 to support its work with young carers. We rely on grants, donations and public support to fund our services and new developments.
- £30 will pay for a young carer to get an evening's break in an activity group with other young carers
- £40 will pay for a young carer to receive a one hour individual support session
- £71 will pay for a young carer to get a residential break for one night
- £1320 will pay for a day trip to the Landmark Heritage Park for 40 young carers
- £4,000 will pay for a week long residential break in the Scottish Highlands for 14 young carers
If you would like to support our work. there are a number of ways you can do this ? organise fundraising events, saving loose change in a money box, making a donation. Any donation large or small will help. If you would like to find out more about the project please contact us by telephoning 01408 633017.
Organisations, businesses and charitable trusts
If you represent an organisation, business or charitable trust and would like to support our work contact us by telephoning 01408 633017